Saturday 18 January 2020

Help us, Lord, to receive the love of Jesus, and to rejoice in His love.

Song of Solomon 2:1-17
We thank You, Lord, that Jesus comes to us in love: "the voice of my Beloved! Look! Here He comes" (Song of Solomon 2:8). We thank You that He calls us to come to Him: "Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away" (Song of Solomon 2:10). He calls us to belong to Him - to have the assurance of salvation, which has this joyful testimony: "My Beloved is mine, and I am His" (Song of Solomon 2:16). Help us, Lord, to receive the love of Jesus, and to rejoice in His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I’d Rather Have Jesus Than Silver Or Gold.

Daniel 5:1-31 We are not to ‘praise the gods of gold and silver...’(4). Material possessions must never take the place of God. Seeki...