Saturday 28 December 2019

Some things are worth repeating!

Psalm 118:1-9
Some things are worth repeating (Psalm 118:1-4). Emphasis - This is important.
We're speaking about God's love for us - not our love for God. Our love for God is changeable - sometimes strong, sometimes weak. His love for us is always is unchangeable - always strong, never weak.
Psalm 118:10-18
"The Lord is my strength, my song and my salvation" (Psalm 118:14).
In the Lord, we have the "victory." This fills our hearts with "joy" (Psalm 118:15).
"In the tents of the righteous" (Psalm 118:15) - The Lord has made us "righteous", and He calls us to be "righteous." Let us "give thanks to the Lord" (Psalm 118:19).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

More Than A Morning Prayer: Psalm 5

“Morning by morning, O Lord, You hear my voice; morning by morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation” (v. 3). These ...